Welcome to the “Secure Smart Embedded Devices, Platforms and Applications” Supplementary Information page.
For more information about this book, please click here.
Additional materials for the following chapters can be found by clicking the links below:
The following information is available for Chapter 21:
- Matlab Codes This folder contains Matlab code that is required to analyse the power traces, which contains both DPA calculation and plotting function.
- AES Implementation This folder contains assembly implementation of the AES algorithm for PIC microcontroller.
- DPA Curves Pictures of the DPA analysis result for both microcontrollers PIC16F84A and PIC16F876.
- A complete circuit diagram for loading the assembly code into the microprocessor, sending commands from the terminal PC and recording the power consumption waveform
The following information is available for Chapter 22:
- How to configure the development environment based on Eclipse and Netbeans:
- Source code for the example discussed in the chapter along with additional resources:
- Random Number Generator
Please click here: chapter_22.zip
The following information is available for Chapter 23:
- The Source Code of MIDP Application (MIDlet) is defined in the following file: /satsaapdumidletpackage/SATSAapduMIDlet.java
- The Source Code of the Java Card Applet is defined in the following file:/testjsrpackage/testjsrpackage.java
- The Java Card Applet Download-Script is defined in the following file: testjsrpackage.script
Please click here: chapter_23.zip